12. PI, Industrial contract grant, Higasket Plastics Co., $221,429, 07/2017-07/2018
Title: "Integrative Analysis of Polymer Complex Materials"
11. PI, University Scholar Research Fund, University of New Haven, $12,000, 05/2016-04/2019
10. PI, Summer Research Grant and Research Fund, University of New Haven, $5,250, 07/2016-06/2017
9. PI, Donation research fund from Higasket Plastics Group Co. Ltd. on polymer materials research, $100,000, 06/2016-05/2021
8. co-PI, A team proposal awarded by PITCH Program in Innovative Therapeutics for Connecticut Health at Yale University with PI, Dr. Jun Lu (Yale University), 2015-2016.
Title: "Discover Small Molecule Modulators of Tumor Suppressors for Leukemia Disease"
7. PI, Summer Research Grant and Research Fund, University of New Haven, $4,750, 07/2015-06/2016
6. Senior Personnel, NSF-MRI award (PI, Dr. Nancy Savage), $197,376, 09/2015-02/2017
Title:"MRI: Acquisition of an X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) System"
5. Key consultant, NIH-STTR award (PI, Dr. Narendra Wayajapee at Yale University), $278,877, 03/2016-02/2017
Title: "Small molecule inhibitors targeting oncogenic drivers of hepatocellular carcinoma"
4. PI, Summer Research Grant and Research Fund, University of New Haven, $5,250, 07/2014-06/2015
3. PI, Sub-contract for a NSF award to Yale University, $5,816, 07/2014-01/2015
Sub-contract Title: ¡°Computational study of photoabsorption properties and bond dissociation energies for a library of toxic organic molecules¡±
Original NSF award (PI, Dr. Paul Anastas at Yale University): $4,598,705, 9/2013-8/2017
Title: ¡°NSMDS: Improving Material Safety through the Minimization of Oxidative Stress Potential: A mechanistic understanding of ROS generation in in vitro and in vivo systems¡±
2. PI, Industry contract from L2 Diagnostics LLC, $6,000, 09/2014-09/2015
Title: "Molecular dynamics simulation of proteins for drug design"
1. PI, Collaboration fund with Yale University, $720, 08/2013-11/2013
Title: "Computational study of molecular dynamics and catalytic mechanism for TET2 proteins"